The Reformed Alliance is a blog that evaluates modern philosophies, current events, and theological viewpoints through a biblical perspective.
On primary issues, we believe in the following:
- There is ONE God. He is three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- God is eternal and has no end.
- God is most definitely presented in the Scriptures to possess masculine attributes, but yet He is also Spirit.
- Jesus is God the Son and He was born of a virgin; Jesus walked on this earth being fully God and fully man.
- Jesus is the only way to salvation, and there is no means by which to achieve salvation, unless through the electing grace of God the Father, the redeeming work of Jesus Christ, and the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit, and with that follows the declaration that He was the substitutionary atonement for our sins in death, that He rose from death in 3 days, and ascended into Heaven’s throne.
- Jesus will return again in full glory and with fiery judgment, to rescue His Church and to be united with Her as described in the Scriptures.
- There is no gospel other than the gospel described in points 4-6.
- The Bible is the inerrant, inspired, and the perfect word of the living God; it was written through the governance and inspiration of the Holy Spirit to the apostles and prophets appointed by God.
Other stances include, but does not limit to, the following:
- Reformed Theology (5 Point Calvinism)
- Covenant Theology (Amillennialism/Post-Millenialism)
- 1689 London Baptist Confession
- Symbolic Communion
- Church Elder Governance
- Expository Preaching
(Not ranked by importance.)